[OSGeo-Standards] Re: How to extend OWS Context for several specific cases

Greg Buehler gbuehler at opengeospatial.org
Wed Oct 24 14:17:58 EDT 2007

Jody,

No problem.  The real confusing thing is the "Issue Tracker" we
installed is called the
"Case Tracker", and is not to be confused with Use Cases ;)

To add an issue, select the "case" in the create content from your menu
after logging in.

If anyone wants different defaults on the type, status or priority, let
me know, they are quite easy to adjust.

Greg