[OSGeo-Standards] Re: How to extend OWS Context for several specific cases

Greg Buehler gbuehler at opengeospatial.org
Wed Oct 24 12:01:08 EDT 2007

Cameron, et al,

I have set up a page on the OGCNetwork for the OWS Context discussion:

  http://www.ogcnetwork.net/massmarket/owscontext

and have linked an issue tracker to it.  I'd be happy to administrate it
for now and we'll see how it works.

NOTE: OGCNetwork requires registration (seperate from the OGC Portal)
and approval for accounts (we would request that everyone fill in enough
contact information so that we know you are a legitimate person :)

Greg Buehler