[OSGeo-Standards] Any ongoing SLD working groups?

Saul Farber Saul.Farber at state.ma.us
Thu Jan 24 11:27:27 EST 2008

Hello all,

I've been poking around at implementing some variations on the SLD 1.0
RasterSymbolizer contrast enhancement technique called "Normalize" in
the spec.  Specifically, adding support for a "standard deviation"
stretch, rather than a min-max stretch.

My specific goal is to support XML like the following:

<ContrastEnhancment>
  <Normalize standardDeviations="FLOAT" />
</ContrastEnhancement>

Is there anyone involved in any ongoing SLD specification working groups
which whom I might be able to communicate?  Specifically about how/where
this idea fits into already existing work or future directions of SLD
and raster symbolization?

--saul