[OSGeo-Standards] OGC at FOSS4G 2008

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 17:34:34 EDT 2008

At FOSS4G2007, Jody and others had an excellent idea about a testbed for
all the OSGeo packages.
Ie, get a common datasets that all applications can use so that people
can try out all these applications.

I understand that it was a bit more work than people expected, but is it
something that would be worth trying for 2008, this time with more
preparation and OGC backing?