[OSGeo-Standards] OGC at FOSS4G 2008

Gavin Fleming GavinF at mintek.co.za
Tue Jul 15 06:39:21 EDT 2008

Pls keep this discussion on the OSGeo standards list.

Well the integration showcase didn't really get off the ground in 2007
so don't underestimate the complexity to overcome and cooperation we
need.

If we take ideas from 2007 and give them more of an OGC and GEOSS focus
that could work, especially if GEO or DST (SA Dept of Science and
Technology) come to the party with funding. Let's do it iteratively and
get one thing set up at a time.

Please discuss on this list and lay down ideas and plans here:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G2008_IntegrationShowcase

Gavin