[OSGeo-Standards] SVG Map Toolkit 0.7.0 released

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Oct 7 16:08:48 EDT 2008

Could you please clarify the license terms of SVG Map Toolkit? Is it an
open source license or not?

The notes at http://blog.svg-map.com/2007/09/svg_map_toolkit.html seem
to suggest that it has a "trial time limit" ... and I can't read the
license in Japanese.

Also, are there plans to port the toolkit to non-Windows platforms?

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/