[OSGeo-Standards] SVG Map Toolkit 0.7.0 released

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Thu Oct 9 05:18:47 EDT 2008

you can recognize what you want but this is still an OSGeo mailing list[1]:
"This list is for discussion of OSGeo's standards-related activities,
including such things as our interactions with OGC. "

if you look at OSGeo home page [2]:
"Created to support and build the highest-quality open source geospatial
software. Our goal is to encourage the use and collaborative development
of community-led projects."

so I invite you to start talking about "open source geospatial software"
and "collaborative development of community-led projects",
otherwise you'll better move this thread to some OGC [3] mailing list as
Massmarket [4] is.

lorenzo

[2] http://www.osgeo.org/
[3] http://www.opengeospatial.org