[OSGeo-Standards] OGC Technical News (was [RE: Atlanta TC-PC Motions]

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Mon Sep 29 17:14:48 EDT 2008

Folks,
here comes the regular news from the last OGC meeting (thanks Carl - btw
read his footer, I really like it...).

Unfortunately I could not attend this OCG TC meeting personally. If
anybody who was there feels like sending more interesting stuff please
feel free to enlighten us (nudge ajturner).

Best regards,
Arnulf.