[OSGeo-Standards] Metadata Standards and ISO 19139

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Nov 16 12:52:17 EST 2009

PG,

Thanks for the links. I have downloaded and tinkered with CatMDEdit.
However, I don't have any desire to reverse engineer an ISO standard
using an XML schema and a metadata editor. That sounds like a headache.

I will take a look at MIG Editor, which I hadn't seen before.

Landon

Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268

Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658