[OSGeo-Standards] Re: Metadata Standards and ISO 19139

Carl Reed creed at opengeospatial.org
Mon Nov 23 13:34:23 EST 2009

Just an item that might be of interest:

The following is the agenda for the OGC Metadata Domain Working Group
meeting in Mountain View in early December.

Status of the Revision of ISO 19115, Dave Danko - ESRI
Canadian Federal Government Standard for GeoSpatial Data, Brian McLeod -
NRCan
WMO Core Metadata Profile of ISO 19115, the WMO Information System (WIS),
and global Discovery Access and Retrieval catalogues, Chris Little - UK Met
Office/WMO
Coverages and ISO Metadata,Ted Habermann - NOAA
Linking Service, collections & dataset metadata in practice, Frédéric
Houbie - ERDAS

If anyone is interested, I can ask that these presentations be publicly
posted on OGCNetwork.

Regards

Carl