[OSGeo-Standards] Weiterl.: [CITE.SC] WMTS ETS telecon June 23 or June 24

arnulf.christl@metaspatial.net arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Wed Jun 22 11:18:59 EDT 2011

Fyi

Empowering your spatial data
http://metaspatial.net

----- Forwarded message -----
Von: "Luis Bermudez" <lbermudez at opengeospatial.org>
Cc: <wmts.cite at lists.opengeospatial.org>, "CITE SC" <cite.sc at lists.opengeospatial.org>
Betreff: [CITE.SC] WMTS ETS telecon  June 23 or June 24
Datum: Mi., Jun. 22, 2011 01:58

All,

On early June, OGC requested reference implementations of the OGC Web Map Tile Service (WMTS) Interface Standard for use in compliance testing. We got several positive responses. In order to proceed we have created a draft plan and information at the OGC internal CITE Twiki:
https://portal.opengeospatial.org/twiki/bin/view/CITEsc/CITEscWMTS100

We will have a meeting end of this week (June 23 or June 24) to help clarify the plan to move forward with those organization that showed interest. We will also post the summary of the meeting for those of you that will not be able to make it. Please mark your availability by Wed 3 PM EDT in the following poll:
http://doodle.com/55vvrtd2gpn379sq

This way we will provide the meeting time and logistics before EOB on Wednesday.

We will be using the wmts mailing list for WMTS ETS discussions. Please add yourself to the list.

Best Regards,

Luis

Luis Bermudez, Ph.D.
Director of Interoperability Certification
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)
Office:  +1 (301) 760-7323 | Fax:  +1 (202) 640-4339
http://www.opengeospatial.org/contact

The OGC: Making Location Count...

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.