[OSGeo-Standards] [RESTful-Policy.SWG] [OAB] Encodings and REST

Raj Singh rsingh at opengeospatial.org
Mon Oct 22 12:27:18 PDT 2012

I'm sorry, I just looked back at the mailing list archives and realized I didn't post that request to the list. I emailed Arnulf and the TMS authors directly, and then I guess I forgot to reach out to the standards list after I didn't hear back from them. If people are interested in commenting there is still time. Please contact me and I'll find a way to make it happen.

---
Raj
The OGC: Making location count.
http://www.opengeospatial.org/ogc/organization/staff/rsingh