[OSGeo-Standards] [OSGeo-Discuss] OGC standards

Ian Edwards iedwards.pub at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 06:23:25 PDT 2013

Following the issues that were highlighted during the consultation over
ESRI's GeoServices REST API, OGC is now planning changes to the way that it
operates.  This is an open discussion and they are keen to get input from
projects that implement open standards and also to hear the about the
blockers that you've encountered in the past.

Please see details below...

Ian Edwards