[OSGeo-Standards] Was: "file" formats. Is: GeoWeb

Baumann, Peter p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Thu Jul 11 08:20:16 PDT 2013

Hi Peter,

now I'm puzzled - so you say REST = http, and any http request is RESTful?
If I am free to compose URLs, then KVP fits in perfectly (which is fine with me, but I believe I heard other voices).

-Peter
--
Dr. Peter Baumann- Professor of Computer Science, Jacobs University Bremen
  http://www.faculty.jacobs-university.de/pbaumann
  mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)