[OSGeo-Standards] Again on INSPIRE conference

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Tue Jun 4 05:40:22 PDT 2013

OSGeo Standards list added - please ignore if you are not interested in
INSPIRE.

All,
I have added the OSGeo standards mailing list to this mail so that we
have an archive to which we can point new interested people. Please make
sure that you are on that list because all follow-up mails will only go
there. (Let me know off list if you cannot/want-not join the mailing
list, then I'll keep you in BCC).

I have fleshed out and slightly modified the OSGeo Wiki Workshop page
and removed the section about the paper which was not accepted. At the
bottom you find a list of people actively attending the workshop. PLEASE
ALSO INVITE PEOPLE '''YOU''' BELIEVE ARE INTERESTED! Please make sure
that you add yourself to this list if you come to Florence! I can help
if you have no account, just send me your name and affiliation:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_conference_2013

I have personally invited 30+ individuals now from public
administrations of the member states, academia and software providers to
give lightning-talk style presentations at the workshop (as noted on the
Wiki page). Pleas feel free to forward the invitation as noted there.

My role during the workshop will be to give a short introduction and
then moderate the talks and following dialog.

Everybody fine with this procedure?

Best regards,
Arnulf

--
Arnulf Christl (Executive Director)
Open Source Geospatial Software, Data and Services