[OSGeo-Standards] Fwd: TEAM Engine and CITE infrastructure [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed May 14 23:45:58 PDT 2014

To directly answer your question there OSGeo has no restriction about the
use of infrastructure (and also no formal guidance).

In the same fashion participating with the Eclipse foundation has no baring
on the OSGeo incubation process (although some of the Eclipse Foundation
requirements are aligned with what we require for incubation).

Jody

Jody Garnett