[OSGeo-Standards] INSPIRE tools inventory

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 08:36:30 PST 2014

Dear All,

sorry for cross posting this message to discuss and standard MLs.

I would like to make an inventory of the tools and components aiding the
INSPIRE implementation that are available as FOSS. To do so, I have created
a wiki page [1] and I'm here asking your help in filling it. A lot of
valuable pieces of software are being developed  and they could be ideally
reused without reinventing the wheel all the times.  I think that
eventually this exercise will  benefit everyone interested in reusing
INSPIRE components.

Thank you for your cooperation!

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/INSPIRE_tools_inventory

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.