[OSGeo-Standards] INSPIRE tools inventory

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 06:15:39 PST 2014

Ciao pg,

On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 7:10 PM, Piergiorgio Cipriano <pg.cipriano at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Ciao Madi,
> I'd suggest to classify INSPIRE FOSS solutions at least in the following
> categories, according to INSPIRE Implementing Rules:
>
>    - metadata (e.g. INSPIRE EUOSME)
>    - data storage/management (e.g. PosgGIS)
>    - data modeling (e.g. ??)
>    - data mapping/transformation (e.g. HALE, deegree)
>    - network services
>       - metadata discovery (e.g. Geonetwork, CKAN)
>       - view service (e.g. GeoServer, deegree, MapServer)
>       - download service (idem)
>       - schema transformation service (??)
>    - clients (e.g. QGIS)
>    - registry (e.g. INSPIRE re3gistry)
>    - ... other?

I think it's a good idea, please feel free to edit the page accordingly.
Thank you for all those  who already edited, there is much more, please
keep on contributing!

Best,
Margherita

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.