[OSGeo-Standards] OGC XML schemas and FOSS4G softwaredistribution

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 07:40:29 PST 2015

Thanks Scott, we really appreciate it. I have added the topic to the next
osgeo board meeting (incase any letter of support would help out on your
end).

I would also like to thank pycsw for coming forward with this issue so we
can work on it together (rather than just hacking around the problem by
lazily downloading the schema).
--
Jody

--