[OSGeo-Standards] request for vacant OGC membership slot

arnulf.christl@metaspatial.net arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Mon Jul 6 00:55:39 PDT 2015

Hello Martin,
thanks for this request. As already discussed with OGC staff and confirmed with Michael Gerlek we are happy to add you to the group of selected OSGeo individuals. Please proceed to contact the OGC offices (Barbara Sherman, in CC) to complete the necessary confirmation and paper work. Once done please confirm here so that we can add your name to the corresponding OSGeo pages.

Welcome to see you there.

Best regards,
Arnulf

http://metaspatial.com