[OSGeo-Standards] LAS, standards, consensus, etc

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Thu May 7 14:59:21 PDT 2015

Hello Carl,
Thank you so much for sharing your years of wisdom on collaboration.
With your permission, I'm sharing with the OSGeo community as I feel
your advise too good not to share. (Including the bit where you slap me
around a bit.)

For those who haven't met Carl yet, he has been coordinating the OGC
standards development for as long as I can remember. I've always found
him insightful, respectful, and effective at bringing strongly
opinionated people together into consensus.

Thanks Carl.

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager