[OSGeo-Standards] REPORT: my OGC membership slot

Carl Reed carl.n.reed at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 12:12:47 PST 2015

All -

FYI, a speaker does not need to pay for registration on the day they are
speaking. Using this process would allow someone else to physically attend
without paying the registration fee. I have included Scott Simmons (TC
Chair) in the email distribution list.

There is a bit of bureaucracy:

Any invited speaker may attend the TC meetings for the day on which they
are speaking without having to pay the TC meeting fee. The process is:

   -

   The DWG/SWG Chair provides a formal invitation to the individual with a
   cc to the TCC and the TC meeting support staff. The formal invitation may
   be via email.
   -

   The TCC approves the invitation.
   -

   The OGC provides the invited speaker with a speaker registration code.
   -

   The invited speaker must register with the provided speaker registration
   code.

Cheers

Carl

Carl Reed, PhD