[OSGeo-Standards] REPORT: my OGC membership slot

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 11:09:59 PST 2015

Hi Michael,
Thanks for confirming the membership slot. I'll endevour to use it well.

Could you please let me know as soon as you have completed paperwork. It
seems deadline for registration is today (US time).
With regards to details to register, can you please use my personal
email address:
cameron.shorter at gmail.com

--
Cameron Shorter,