[OSGeo-Standards] Any OSGeo topics to discuss OGC Technical Meeting next week?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 11:58:54 PST 2015

Hi Scott,
I'm assuming you will be in Sydney in person next week? I'd love to meet
you - maybe during one of the lunch sessions? I work 20 mins away (by
bicycle). Feel free to suggest a time.
Discussing ways to find a solution to licensing conflicts, as identified
by Bas is of interest to me.

Luis, will you be in Sydney? I'm interested to discuss collaboration
between OSGeo-Live and OGC, in particular around the documentation that
Luis was working on, as well as including the CITE test engine in
OSGeo-Live.

I'm also interested to hear (and possibly support) Martin around his
presentation on LIDAR standards. My interest is around avoiding
standards fragmentation which detrimentally impacts OSGeo software.

Looking forward to seeing you, Cameron

Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager
LISAsoft