[OSGeo-Standards] What should we do about OGC Standard writups on OSGeo-Live

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 14:10:54 PDT 2017

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your response and URL. Could you please update us on current
status and schedule for OGC documentation.

* Is the documentation at
http://cite.opengeospatial.org/pub/cite/files/edu/index.html considered
draft, ready for production, other?

* Is there a maintenance program in place to ensure that this
documentation is continuously kept up to date? Eg: to update existing
documentation whenever a new standard is published.

* It appears that the URL provided only mentions WMS KML, SLD, SE, CSW
standards. Is there any commitment to generate documentation for other
standards?

Warm regards, Cameron

Cameron Shorter
M +61 419 142 254