[OSGeo-Standards] What should we do about OGC Standard writups on OSGeo-Live

Scott Simmons ssimmons at opengeospatial.org
Tue Apr 25 22:10:32 PDT 2017

Hi Cameron,

The documentation will be “living” and subject to intermittent update, so you can consider the work in the URL provided to be ready for production, even though it will evolve. We are implementing such documentation as a permanent and maintained program and will extend this documentation to other standards (including new standards as they are published). We do not yet have a timeline for “catch-up” of existing standards.

Best Regards,
Scott