[OSGeo-Standards] What should we do about OGC Standard writups on OSGeo-Live

dirk frigne dirkf at dfc.be
Thu Apr 27 07:04:44 PDT 2017

Cameron,

I am in favor of providing a reference to a OGC standards URL.

I think this URL should point to a landing page of OGC where the
partnership relation between OGC and OSGeo becomes clear, and the
relation of OGC to the OSGeo-Live software stack.

I cc'ed this mail to Athina, who probably can find out who can help on
behalf of OGC, if this is the option that the OSGeo community preferes.

Dirk

--

Met vriendelijke groeten
Dirk