[OSGeo-Standards] Standards : list / activities / OGC MoU management

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at metaspatial.net
Thu Feb 2 08:00:42 PST 2017

Folks,
currently there is only me listed as liaison officer for the OGC MoU and
also as "selection committee" for individual members. While I do have
multiple personality streaks a whole committee does seem to be a bit
overblown for just one Borg.

Anybody interested in helping out?

The job is fairly low key.
* Help moderate this mailing list (low traffic)
* Nudge people into giving a report of their activities in the OGC
through their MoU
* Occasionally report to the OSGeo BoD / give a presentation at FOSS4G's
OSGeo AGM

That's all.

Thanks,
Arnulf

--
"post-truth" is what happens to reality after you make sense of it.