[OSGeo-Standards] membership renewals

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Oct 17 00:24:56 PDT 2017

Dear Arnulf,
I have to apologize for all the noise I have made about this issue.

My reaction is reflecting the importance that this slot is for me and most of all for the ZOO-Project.

I do agree with what you have said Arnulf, you have done and do a great job in dealing with the slot distribution and as it become more popular, I also agree that some rules should be put in place. I did not do my duties so, it is my fault and not somebody else. I should not wait for you to chase me as you did in the past for having a report posted on the wiki.

I am sorry for not having updated the community with the work we are handling in the WPS-2.0 SWG, I should have communicated more often about how do I use the slot.

Sorry again Arnulf, there was nothing at all against you personally.

Thanks again for your great work and I will try to reapply soon.

Best regards,

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay