[OSGeo-Standards] OGC Personal Memberships

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Sep 22 18:04:43 PDT 2017

Hi Bruce,

I'm glad you asked about the process, because I was wondering if I could
join the selection committee (as I also think the OSGeo-OGC relationship
is very important).  I could join you and Arnulf, to help manage this,
and the process.  (to be honest I have no plans for changing anything,
just throwing my hat in to help).

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna