[OSGeo-Standards] [Board] glossary discussion on osgeo-standards ....

Ronald Tse tse at ribose.com
Wed Nov 13 22:21:56 PST 2019

Hi Nicholas,

Thank you for the interest in the Lexicon Committee, and I would strongly support your nomination to join.

It is interesting to learn of your work with ISO 19160 especially since we currently lead ISO 19160-6 at ISO/TC 211. The OSGeo Geolexica site, which is in development (https://osgeodev.geolexica.org/) intends to support the Content Negotiation by profile standard as well as providing SKOS in JSON-LD form.

Kind regards,
Ron

Ronald Tse
Ribose Inc.