[OSGeo-Standards] [Board] glossary discussion on osgeo-standards ....

Rob Atkinson ratkinson at ogc.org
Mon Nov 4 18:35:39 PST 2019

No I think I should be a contributor for the "how to" not a driver.

NB I'm preparing some docs for the OGC Definitions Server - would
appreciate some review and feedback to make it useful to folks like
yourselves..

Rob Atkinson <ratkinson at ogc.org <kstegemoller at ogc.org>>
Senior Research Engineer
Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)