[OSGeo-Standards] OSGEO glossary in google spreadsheet...

Ronald Tse tse at ribose.com
Mon Oct 21 01:12:55 PDT 2019

Hi Reese, Cameron,

I don’t have a particular preference towards the committee name, but the words “terminology” and ”lexicon" could work well.

My concern on “glossary” is its focus on the produced “glossary”, a by-product of the actual vocabulary that the committee should manage.

(In fact, the committee should manage “concepts” but the “concepts management committee” sounds too weird.)

Ron

Ronald Tse
Ribose Inc.