[OSGeo-Standards] What should OSGeo Lexicon committee provide to OGC for presentation?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 13:10:12 PDT 2019

Scott, others in the OSGeo Lexicon team,

What do we need to provide to OGC in the 3 week cutoff before the TC
meeting (as per below)?

I'm suspecting nothing?

At the TC meeting we should provide a light 5 min slide deck, saying:

* We are setting up an OSGeo Lexicon committee

* This is how far we have progressed

* This is where we are heading

--
Cameron Shorter