[OSGeo-Standards] OGC membership handover

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 18:26:42 PST 2020

Hi Adam: thanks for the info.  We will put your slot into the pool of
open slots.

Having said this, for those interested in an OGC slot to participate as part
of OSGeo, please feel free to contact the Selection Committee [1].

Thanks

..Tom

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OGC_Membership#Selection_Committee