[OSGeo-Standards] for review/input/feedback: OSGeo / OGC MOU

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 09:34:01 PDT 2021

Hi Bruce: thanks for the valuable feedback.  Some comments:

- RE: obligations: we are thinking that an annual joint OGC/OSGeo work
report will be
valuable to inform both organizations of progress and notable items

- engagement: good points here.  With OGC's recent focus on developers and
dev relations,
it would be valuable for OGC to provide a "101" session to interested folks
in OSGeo.  In addition,
I understand that OGC is building up developer resources/workshops and
other strategies to
continue to strengthen this relationship.  Scott and/or Joana (OGC's new
dev rel) will be able
to provide further insight on this topic.

Thanks again for the feedback.

..Tom