[OSGeo-Standards] OSGeo OGC MOU update

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 08:22:39 PST 2021

(sorry for the crosspost)

Hi all: as part of last week's Joint OGC OSGeo ASF Code Sprint 2021,
Angelos, Scott Simmons and I met to discuss the state of the OSGeo/OGC
Memorandum of Understanding (MOU).  As you may be aware, this was
identified for action at the last face-to-face Board meeting in 2019
at Bucharest.
Analysis and opportunities are described at [1].

The next steps will be to start developing an initial draft MOU for
community feedback.

We have identified a team to provide an initial review from OSGeo at
[1].  If you would like to review and/or provide feedback, please let me know.

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MoU_OGC/Review_2020