[OSGeo-Standards] Member slot

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 15:26:12 PST 2021

Bonjour Gérald: thanks for the information.  I have updated [1] accordingly.

Note that there are some open slots for members of OSGeo to participate in
OGC.  If you are interested, please feel free to make contact.  As we have seen
in recent collaboration with OGC, developer focus on standards implementation
continues to evolve, and will also be a key part of our MOU renewal activity.

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OGC_Membership