[STDM-dev] DOCUMENT DESIGNING ON MAC BOOKS

John Gitau gkahiu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 21:46:43 PST 2018

Hi David,

This is a known issue in Macs which we have not been able to get to the
bottom of partly due to the lack of a testing platform as the STDM dev team
works on Windows and Linux. Nonetheless, we are investigating to see if
there are related issues with either QGIS or underlying Qt Framework on
Mac/OS X.

In the meantime, you can try to run run Windows on your Mac either using
Boot Camp or set up a virtual machine.

Best regards,

John