[STDM-user] Problems with STDM out of the box

John Gitau John.Gitau at unhabitat.org
Thu Dec 18 21:48:21 PST 2014

Hi Olivier,

Do not use the sql dump, create an empty postgres database and add the postgis extension then reload the plugin, it will automatically create the schema. All the best.

Regards,

John Gitau
Land and GLTN Unit, Urban Legislation, Land and Governance Branch | UN-HABITAT
NOF Block 3 Level 3 South Wing I P.O. Box 30030-00100 Nairobi, Kenya
Tel: + 254 20 762 3032 | +254 (0)722 945 556
Website:www.unhabitat.org | Partners' website:www.gltn.net