September

David Bitner osgis.lists at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 15 12:03:36 EDT 2005

Probably looking like no meeting for August unless someone speeks up
or we want to find a happy hour somewhere.

Looking forward, we talked at the Barbecue last month about setting
the third Tuesday of each month as our default regular meeting time.
During the summer or if lot of folks are too busy, we may cancel.

Howard Butler added a section on the new mapserver site
(http://ms.gis.umn.edu) for regional users groups in the community
section.  I have added an entry for the TCMUG.

Are there any ideas for a September meeting?  Would anyone like to host us?

Thanks,
David