September

Stephen Lime sdlime at COMCAST.NET
Mon Aug 22 23:15:57 EDT 2005

No takers huh? What about taking a local application and dissecting it
in detail? Might give folks some ideas (as well as the developer). I'd
offer up a couple of examples:

   http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/maps/landview.html
   http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/maps/animap

The AniMap interface is kinda fun because it's straight CGI. Just
thinking out load.

Steve