Birds of a feather at GIS/LIS Conference

Sally Wakefield Sally.Wakefield at DOT.STATE.MN.US
Wed Sep 21 11:26:58 EDT 2005

Hi Mapserver-ites,

Just wanted to let you know that you are welcome to meet at the Martini Lounge in the Red Carpet Bar.  There is space reserved @ 5:30 for GIS/LIS folks, free appetizers and drink discount coupons available.

Also, an FYI - not sure about the e-announcment, the board doesn't generally like to promote any events that conflict with "conference sponsored events".

Sally

Hey Steve

Dave Bauer is in charge of the GIS/LIS e-announcement which is going out
Friday.
Send him a note by Thursday and it will get in there.  That should do it.

david.w.bauer at CO.RAMSEY.MN.US

Blaine