Meetings for the remainder of 2006

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Wed Aug 16 14:17:31 EDT 2006

I have added meetings for the rest of the year to the MapServer site.

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/community/MUGs/tcmug/

Based on my thin notes from last night, I put each meeting up as a draft
with a skeleton agenda.  Most of you should be able to edit the items or
at a minimum post a comment to the site and I will edit it for you.

Take a look at the meeting times and locations.  I couldn't remember
which meeting we were going to hold at 2:00pm. I put the October meeting
at 2:00 and the December meeting at 5:00.

I set the location for December to Houston Engineering, comment if it
should be somewhere else.

I propose Town Hall Brewery on the West Bank in Minneapolis for our
November social meeting.

David.