Diagram to get folks thinking and possibly asking questions

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Fri Feb 3 20:05:02 EST 2006

All,

Just to get your Creative juices going.

Check out this little diagram of our GISmo(OSE) suite.  This diagram
illustrates our intranet interconnections and how GISmo fits into the
overall Structure.

There are some other possible components here that have the potential
for also following GISmo out the door.

The WorkShop is essentially focused on the Red outlined items, but will
touch on most everything in the diagram at some point or another.

http://pwultra5.ci.stpaul.mn.us/temp_spot/GISmoOSE.pdf

Let me know if there is more interest in any other components as I can
add in more content about them at the WorkShop.

Later.

bobb