WorkShop Agenda (ick, that didn't format very nice, try this one . . .)

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Wed Feb 1 16:53:27 EST 2006

Bob Basques wrote:

> > All,
> >
> > Sorry I'm going so slow at this
> >
> > What I have so far, is below. I kept to the TCMUG group for this go
> > araound, nothing says I can't do another down the road though. I'm
> > also hoping the TCMUG group takes the Publication of things under
> > their wing for other folks, like Randy Knipple, Nancy Read and the like.
> >
> > If there are any others that are interested or want to confirm, please
> > let me know ASAP. The room I picked is already full with the List
> > below, but I have other locations I can use.
> >
> > I'm hoping to get a Diagram of things out to the list below today of
> > the different components and how they interact (nicer than the one we
> > handed out at the meeting. :c)
> >
> > bobb

*City of Saint Paul “GISmo” Workshop*

    Feb. 22nd – 9:00am to 3:00pm

        City Hall Annex

        25 West 4^th Street

        Saint Paul, Mn. 55102

    10th floor, City Hall Annex

        Technical Services Conference Rm.

*Invited Participants*:

    David Bitner
    David Fawcett (tentative)
    Brian Fischer
    Kari Geurts (tentative)
    Brian Huberty
    Steve Lime
    Perry Nacionales
    Dale Trexel

Agenda

    Morning – GISmo Architecture

        Overall Architecture

            Existing Components
            Proposed Components

        Interaction of Services

            STAMP
            MapServer
            GEOSPAN - Ground level Photography
            (Note: this will demonstrate how to integrate other Web
            Services)

    Afternoon – Getting your Hands Dirty Session

        Coding of Components
        MapBooks
        Javascript LIB’s

            User Interface