About that Slide that everyone agreed to add into their GIS/LIS presentations . . .

Bob Basques bob.basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Tue Sep 26 11:55:16 EDT 2006

Steve Lime wrote:
> > Are you volunteering? I can try and do something tonite...

I didn't get a chance to do anything on this.  Maybe this afternoon, but
I doubt it.

What things should be on it?

    * OSGEO
    * TCMUG
    * MOOSE (which is out now, such as it is)
    * In the above order?
    * Anything else?

bobb

--