Mapserver

Fri Aug 3 14:22:26 EDT 2007

Vishal: Raster layers are easy compared to the rest since there are no funky connection
strings nor any classes (usually). This would typically suffice:

LAYER
  NAME 'myRaster'
  TYPE RASTER
  STATUS DEFAULT
  DATA 'myRaster.tif'
END

If it's no showing up the places I'd start are:

1) are the image coordinates and the map extent overlapping? Use gdalinfo to get the basics
about the image and compare it to your mapfile exent.

2) is it on? You don't say how you're making the map but via the CGI all layers are off unless they
are defaults. I'd use shp2img to troubleshoot this.

Steve

<LISTSERV%200708020546115380.008B at LISTS.UMN.EDU>, Vishal Nagpal