invitation for upcoming TCMUG meeting

Matt Pettis matt.pettis at THOMSON.COM
Fri Nov 16 16:10:36 EST 2007

Change my 'tenative' to 'definitely coming'.

Thanks,
matt

-----Original Message-----
From: Twin Cities MapServer Users Group [mailto:TCMUG at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Kadish, Lesley
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 1:27 PM
To: TCMUG at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: Re: invitation for upcoming TCMUG meeting

Steve,

Currently we have on the agenda:

1. OSGeo Chapter status
2. Brief LMIC/MHS intro to the True North project 3. Brainstorm/
Question and Answer session with MHS' programmers and curators. "How to
represent our data using open source GIS"
 (I will send out some general information about MHS's digital
collections and projects ahead of time to those who RSVP)
4 ...

Lesley