[TCMUG] Jack Dangermond at UMN

Mark Maclennan maclenna at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 15:27:09 EDT 2008

I am a bit surprised that this event hasn't been publicized more as he is
receiving an honorary degree - although there was a University press release
about it:
http://www1.umn.edu/urelate/newsservice/NS_details.php?release=080313_3415&page=NS

While geospatial.umn.edu mentions the event, it not listed in the MN GIS/LIS
Consortium calendar. Perhaps it is more of a University thing as the event is
obviously tied in with the GIS Career & Networking Fair at Coffman Memorial
Union that day.

- Mark